Do you have a question? Contact us via email!
Terms of purchase
This website is operated by Craft Kft. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Craft Kft. Craft Kft offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on UNAS Kft. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Name of company: Craft Kft
- Address: Budapest, 1162 Szlovák út 64. Hungary
- EU VAT Id: HU12002425
- Register number: Cg. 01-09-366817
- Language of contract: hungarian
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile phone number: +36 305380323
- Webshop provider: Unas Kft, Sopron, Kőszegi út 14. Hungary, email@example.com
+36-99/200-200 (Monday to Friday 8:00-15:30)
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Craft Kft, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Craft Kft and our affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hungary
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Budapest, 1162 Szlovák út 64. Hungary
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Unas.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Unas, shipping service used to deliver your order, such as Packeta, DHL, GLS, and others and the payment provider who processes your payment, such as Global Payment or PayPal.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Unas.
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Unas to power our online store. You can read more about how Unas uses your Personal Information here: https://unas.hu/adatkezelesi-tajekoztato
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Unas uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
We do not sell personal information.
It is important to us that our data management meets the requirements of fairness, legality and transparency. In light of this, in this point, we briefly present the rights of the individual stakeholders, and then explain them in more detail in Appendix No. 3 of the information. Our users can request free information about the details of the processing of their personal data, and in cases defined by law, they can request their correction, deletion, blocking, or restriction of processing, and they can object to the processing of such personal data. The request for information and the requests in this point can be addressed to our contact details in point 2.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
- 1. Access right Our users can receive feedback from us on the handling of their personal data and can access these personal data and the details of their management.
- 2. Right to rectification At the request of our user, we will correct inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay, and he is entitled to request the completion of incomplete personal data, among other things, by means of a supplementary statement.
- 3. Right to erasure At the request of our user, we delete the personal data relating to him if we do not need to process them, or if he withdraws his consent, or objects to the data management, or if they are processed illegally.
- 4. Right to be forgotten We will try to notify all data managers who have or may become aware of our User's data that may have been made public about our User's request for deletion.
- 5. Right to restriction of data processing We restrict data processing at the request of user management, if the accuracy of the personal data is disputed, or the data processing is illegal, or if our User objects to the data processing, or if we do not need the current personal data.
- 6. Right to data portability Our user can receive the personal data provided by him/her in a segmented, widely used, machine-readable format, or can forward it to another data controller.
- 7. Responding to requests We will examine the application as soon as possible after its submission, but within 30 days at the most - 15 days in the event of an objection - and make a decision on its merits, which the we will inform the applicant in writing. If we do not fulfill our User's request, we will state the factual and legal reasons for rejecting the request in our decision.
- 8. Remedies The protection of personal data is important to us, at the same time we respect the Users' right to self-determination of information, therefore we try to respond to all requests correctly and within the deadline. In view of this, we ask the Dear Users to contact us in order to make a complaint before resorting to any official and judicial enforcement, in order to settle the conflicts that have arisen amicably. If the inquiry does not lead to results, our User based on Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code, you can assert your rights in court (the lawsuit can also be initiated before the court competent according to the place of residence of our User; the list and contact details of the courts can be viewed via the following link: http://birosag.hu/ torvenyseks), as well as to the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c.; telephone: +36-1-391-1400; fax: +36-1-391-1410; e -mail: email@example.com; website: https://www.naih.hu/panaszuegyintezes-rendje.html; online registration: https://www.naih.hu/online-uegyinditas.html; hereinafter: NAIH ) can turn in and make a complaint.
In order for our website to function properly, in some cases we place small data files on the User's computer device, similar to most modern websites.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small text file that the website places on the User's computer device (including mobile phones). Thanks to this, the website can "remember" the User's settings (e.g. language used, font size, display, etc.), so you do not have to set them again every time you visit our website.
The Data Controller uses so-called cookies when visiting the website. The cookie is an information package consisting of letters and numbers that our website sends to your browser with the aim of saving certain settings, facilitating the use of our website and helping us to collect some relevant, statistical information about our visitors. Some of the cookies do not contain personal information and are not suitable for identifying the individual user, but some of them contain an individual identifier - a secret, randomly generated string of numbers - that is stored on your device, thus ensuring your identification. The operational duration of each cookie is contained in the relevant description of each cookie. Legal background and legal basis of cookies: The legal basis for data management is your consent based on Article 6 (1) point a) of the Regulation. The main characteristics of the cookies used by the website:
Data processed for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the contract.
In order to conclude and fulfill the contract, several cases of data management may be implemented. We would like to inform you that data processing related to complaint handling and warranty administration is only carried out if you exercise one of the aforementioned rights.
If you do not make a purchase through the webshop, but are only a visitor to the webshop, then the provisions of data management for marketing purposes may apply to you if you give us consent for marketing purposes.
The data processing carried out for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the contract in more detail:
If, for example, you contact us with a question about a product via email, contact form, or phone. Prior contact is not mandatory, you can skip this and order from the webshop at any time.
Data provided by you during contact. Duration of data management We process the data only until the contact is completed. Legal basis for data management Your voluntary consent, which you give to the Data Controller by contacting us. [Data management according to Article 6 (1) point a) of the Regulation]
Registration on the website
By storing the data entered during registration, the Data Controller can provide a more convenient service (e.g. the data subject does not have to be entered again when making a new purchase). Registration is not a condition for concluding a contract Managed data During data management, the Data Controller manages your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, the characteristics of the purchased product and the date of purchase. Duration of data management Until you withdraw your consent. Legal basis for data management Your voluntary consent, which you give to the Data Controller when you register [Data processing according to Article 6 (1) point a) of the Regulation] Order processing During the processing of orders, data management activities are necessary in order to fulfill the contract
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email address] or by mail using the details provided below:
Szlovak ut 64.
Last updated: 12.08.2022
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority.
enter the data required for the order in the menu item.
the "basket" icon,
and it is also possible to change the quantity of the products in it.
You can start placing your order by clicking the Proceed to checkout button in the Cart. The billing address must be entered first, then the delivery address, this
and then the delivery method. This can be a personal pick-up at our store, delivery to a pick-up point, or home delivery with a courier service.
After that, you must specify the payment method, which can be: online bank card payment, cash on delivery, bank transfer or PayPal payment.
During the order process, you must choose between two invoice sending options:
1. You do not request a paper-based printed invoice - in this case, we will send you the invoice by e-mail, which you can print out on your computer if necessary
you can store it.
2. You request a paper-based printed invoice - in this case, we will include your printed invoice in your package.
Finally, the data entered so far can be reviewed in the Order Summary section. If you find everything OK, you can place your order with the Order button.
has arrived, then your order has reached Crfat Kft.'s database. In the future, our employee will notify you via the e-mail address you provided that the order is current
about its status (processing, transfer receipt, delivery), and sends you our official order confirmation, in which you can find the delivery deadline,
and our pro forma invoice, which you can also find under the "My Orders" tab.
Please read the order confirmation carefully, because it indicates the price to be paid for the products, the expected date of delivery, the method of payment and
any other information.
buyer is obliged to pay the costs incurred during the return.
The right of withdrawal can only be exercised by the buyer in the case of goods that can be returned, and only if the goods and their packaging are returned undamaged.
In the event of a corresponding return of goods, Craft Kft. undertakes to refund the value of the goods within 30 days after the receipt of the goods.